13 August 2009

About / FAQ

About

I like collecting stuff, and I wanted a backup for my magazines in case of disaster i.e., HDD crash. Besides sharing because I'm such a nice guy, this is also a way for me to say "I'm looking for this issue!"

You may contact me by email: ymii.mag [at] gmail.com

Magazines from the current year are generally easy to get access to. Therefore, I won't post anything from the current year—unless it's the final issue of a magazine.

I did not scan/buy any magazine posted here.
The content on this site is not exclusive, nor do I claim that.

Note: There's almost 1,000 magazines, and I haven't read most of the older issues. I can therefore give no guarantees about their content.
If you find any malicious content, please inform me. I have no intentions to spread anything like that! Also, let me know if there's a password on any files. Hopefully I'll remember it.

FAQ

Q: What does (B), (Q) and (R) mean?
A: Indicates how often it's published:
B - Bi-monthly (2 months)
Q - Quarterly (3 months)
R - Pretty much random
Otherwise it's monthly (1 month)

Q: What does (F), (N) and (C) mean?
A: Indicates how complete the collection is:
F - First issue to the last in 2008.
N - First issue, but not every issue between that and the last in 2008.
C - Same as F, but the final issue has been published—it's complete.

Q: What does a yellow F/N/C mean?
A: Indicates that all issues are uploaded.

Q: What does a red issue mean?
A: Indicates that I'm looking for that issue. If you have it/know where to get it (download), I'd be happy to hear about it.

Q: What does a pink question mark mean?
A: Indicates that I'm not really sure if there is any more issues from that year. Usually the case for early 2000 issues.

Q: Why isn't there any new (current year) magazines here?
A: There's a lot of sites out there that posts up-to-date magazines. That's (at the moment) not the purpose of this site.

Q: Can you upload covers for the magazines?
A: No, I want this site as minimalistic as possible.
Use one of these to look up covers: EHG | DDB